Saturday, October 15, 2011

Julian's Online Memorial

I've never shared this publicly before, but in honor of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, I'd like to share some of my dearest and sweetest memories of the little boy that God used to change me forever. I am so grateful for his sweet life and I know that because of the love of God, we will one day we will be reunited. Thank you to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who truly is the Author and Finisher of my book. Without Him, I never would have made it out alive. Jesus has filled all of my days with more joy and hope than I could have imagined. Thank you for remembering my precious son, but as you watch, please remember the Son of God who gave His own life as ransom for many so that in the darkest times, we have a hope that does not disappoint. If you give Him your heart, He will make it new. This life is a journey, not a destination. I hope you are all blessed and comforted on this day of remembrance.

Our joys will be greater,
Our lives will be fuller,
Our love will be deeper,
Because of you, Julian




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free photo slideshow

No comments: